Innovation. What comes to mind when you think of that word? It’s likely not a tradeshow. Many of you will envision the same show floors from the same events you’ve seen year after year. Sure, the products and or exhibitors may change … but what is innovative about the tradeshow itself? Along with a quick read on the Tradeshow Coach blog about how not to blend in with the crowd, here are some questions to ponder on the topic:
- Are you using innovations with your flooring or are you still using standard carpet?
- How are you using technology at your event?
- Do you use a single or multiple hashtags for your event?
- Are you incorporating a virtual aspect at the same time as your live event or separately?
- How are you keeping the engagement between your attendees and exhibitors, before, during and after an event?
- Are you still using pipe and drape?
- How did you come up with your conference topics?
- Are you incorporating some sort of charity or community activism in your event?
- How have you transformed your networking opportunities?
- Have you identified a new way to help your exhibitors set themselves apart?
Why not share your ideas on innovation with us at our next Tweet Chat on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. ET.