If you use technology to manage your events, you need to attend user groups. Here is why:
1) Meet and Learn From Others: At user groups you have the option to not only ask a2z team members questions, but you can often get insight from other a2z clients. Since most of our clients are not competitors, meeting others who also use the same software has been one of the biggest benefits for our clients.
2) Clarity: Sometimes when you are buried deep inside the planning process, it is hard to see what steps could be managed differently using technology. At user groups, you have time to step back and take a broad look at how the industry is changing and how technology is evolving to keep up with those changes.
3) Problem Solving: When you are in your office facing a challenge, you may not have time to contact us and ask the question, “is there a better way to do this?” Here is your opportunity to ask questions and solve problems without distractions.
4) Keeping Up With The Times: Technology is constantly changing. Here at a2z, we have moved our software to the cloud and updates occur monthly and new features are added every 3 to 6 months. By attending our user groups, you can stay on top of the changes and find out how you can benefit from them.
5) The Priceless “aha” Moment: It is funny how as our user group progresses, one by one our clients will each have that “aha” moment when they see something they did not know previously that will save them time, money, or headaches.
An additional bonus is that at user groups, we always have a few giveaways for our clients. Check out our Facebook album from our Chicago user group to see an a2z user group in action. If you’re attending Expo! Expo! and are an a2z user, make sure you register for our Orlando user group on Monday December 3rd.