If you have attended an a2z client workshop before, go ahead and take a moment now to pat yourself on the back. Good for you! I hope you learned a lot and plan on attending more workshops in the future. They are completely free of charge and include a complimentary breakfast and lunch. In fact, there are some great ones coming up. Here are some details on the next a2z client workshop:
Workshop Title: Digital Design, Marketing, and SEO with a2z
Thursday March 28th from 8:30 AM to 5 PM
11242 Waples Mill Rd
Fairfax, VA 22030
Who should attend?
This workshop is for web designers, marketing professionals, and people responsible for managing their event’s web assets. Registration is only available to the first 20 registrants, so please sign up as soon as possible.
What are the prerequisites?
- Familiarity with content and file management in Global Admin
- HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of basic digital marketing concepts
- Knowledge of your company’s existing social media activity
What will you learn?
This workshop is designed to teach attendees quick steps to updating their event website’s UI using a2z, useful SEO techniques, and tips on event marketing. This free workshop has been redesigned and is unlike any previous a2z design workshop. To optimize the value of this workshop and ensure attendees learn as much as possible, there will be some prep work required before the workshop. I like to think of it as a fun activity though. More details regarding this fun activity will be emailed to registrants before the workshop.
You will also learn how to:
- Customize website UI to match your brand’s marketing collateral
- Optimize images for the web
- Build a user and SEO friendly website
- Make your website more social
- Create targeted digital marketing collateral for your event
- Set up quick reports to track analytics for your website
I am extremely excited about this workshop and hope you are too. Please click here for more information and to sign up for this workshop.