Each year IAEE plans an event called Expo! Expo! Annual Meeting & Exhibition. I find the name to be perfect, since it is an “Expo” for everyone in the “Expo” industry. It is a stellar industry event that exposition managers can attend and learn about how to improve their own events. Over the years I have both attended and exhibited. Here are a few reasons why Expo! Expo! is a great event for both attendees and exhibitors:
ATTENDEES (aka: exposition managers)
1) Networking. I LOVE the opportunity to network with other exposition managers and learn about what they are doing.
2) The Experience. After planning dozens of expositions each year, it is nice to be an attendee and experience an event from the attendee’s point of view.
3) Education. Tradeshows are evolving and I need to keep up on changes that will make my job easier, and make my event better. The sessions allow me to stay “in the loop” with what is going on in our industry.
4) Technology. Trying to hunt online for the technology I need is painful. At Expo! Expo! I can meet and interview several technology providers in just two days and find what I need quickly.
5) Professional Training & Recognition. IAEE has a certification program for exposition managers to become a CEM (Certified in Exposition Management). This program has done a superb job of uniting professionals, keeping them trained on current industry standards, and giving recognition to those who have completed the program. (Get information here)
EXHIBITORS (Suppliers of products and services to exposition managers)
1) Exposure. This is the place to be if you have something to offer in the exposition & events industry. With over 2,000 attendees who are looking for the services they need, this is where most of them will find you.
2) Our clients and partners. Here at a2z, we LOVE to see our clients and partners face-to-face! At Expo! Expo! we have the perfect opportunity to spend time with them, show them our latest innovations, and hear about what exciting things they are doing. (We also enjoy happy hour for a little fun and socializing!)
3) Launch products. Expo! Expo! is a great event for launching “NEW” innovations. Attendees are always on the lookout for what is new, and a2z is happy to oblige!
4) Presentations. As an expert in our field, we are often asked to speak and present on the subject of technology. We thoroughly enjoy sharing our experiences and knowledge to help our industry grow and evolve.
5) Fun. a2z is known for our contests and giveaways, fun photo booth, and creative attire! We always have a great time and know you will too!
If you have not yet registered – CLICK HERE!
Visit us at IAEE Expo! Expo! 2013, booth #117 – 11-12 December 2013. CLICK HERE to RSVP.