This summer, a2z launched the new Online Sponsorship Sales Management (aka: OSS) module to help show managers tap into new revenue that had previously been a gap in the traditional exhibitor sales process. Today we will share the shortcomings with the typical sponsorship sales processes, and share how this new feature can help improve your revenue stream while decreasing your effort to manage it.
1) Hard for sales team to get to each and every potential sponsor for sponsorship sales.
2) Sponsorship sales process is manual, involving email, fax, and written contracts.
3) Smaller sponsorship opportunities are often not offered by sales rep who is focused on selling larger ticket items.
4) Collecting payment can be painful and time consuming.
So, here is where a2z’s new OSS Management module can help event organizers increase and expedite revenue with diminishing effort.
1) Let the sales team focus on the sponsors who need TLC with custom packages and big ticket items.
2) Let your online exhibitor console handle the selling of smaller “ala carte” items via the OSS.
3) All OSS sales are handled online, eliminating time consuming emails, fax and paperwork. The entire process is electronic and PCI compliant. Invite sponsors via email to shop for sponsorships in the OSS, or send exhibitors automatically to the OSS after they reserve their booth from a2z’s Online Booth Reservation/Sales module.
4) Increase revenue for smaller items that are typically ignored by your sales team. Add additional sponsorship opportunities that you may not have offered before due to lack of sales support.
5) Automatically invoice and collect payment online. No need to call or mail paper invoices to collect payment. Cash flow is significantly improved and the process is simplified.
1) Potential sponsor navigates to your online sponsorship sales page (or you can distribute the link selectively, if you choose).
2) The sponsor logs in as an existing user, or creates a new account.
3) The sponsor verifies company information & sponsorship contact (optional).
4) The sponsor can explore and select sponsorship(s) from the list of sponsorships available.
5) The sponsor can pay online using credit card or request an invoice.
6) The sponsor signs online contract for the sponsorships purchased.
Learn more by watching this video. If you have any questions or would like a complete demo, do not hesitate to contact us.
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES: