One of the biggest challenges for any event manager is to keep everyone on your team organized and in sync with each other. The same goes for the technology that is used to plan an event or trade show. Often times we see event managers struggling with having to manage their data in multiple systems that do not talk to each other, creating a lot of frustration and extra work for their team.
Well, over the years, a2z has listened carefully to these issues and we worked hard to build a system that can help alleviate some of the workload and help event management teams to manage their event better and smarter.
Here at a2z, our clients benefit by working in the cloud. They are given access to a Global Admin where the event management team can login from any computer or tablet to manage their floor plan, online contracts, booth sales, conference, financials, website and more. Multiple users can work in the system at the same time and all changes are saved in real time. Exhibitors can login to the website to sign a contract, buy a booth, submit their payment, fill out their profiles and more….all from one central exhibitor service console with ease. Attendees can easily build their own planner by saving their favorite exhibitors and sessions using your website or mobile app, and print their plan or saving it to their device. And the best part is…if the event managers have to make a last minute change…the attendees will also be updated with the change no matter what device they are using.
What if you could:
– Create one master eco-system to manage all aspects of your event.
– Give your exhibitors amazing customer service while making your own life easier.
– Help attendees create a personal planner that they can use before the event, onsite, and after the event.
– Integrate your data with external AMS, CRM or Registration systems to avoid double entries and errors.
– Improve your cash flow and sales processes.
– Improve your marketing and communication efforts.
– Make more money without more work.
–Sound too good to be true?
Do you already use a2z?
Please share your experience with our cloud in the comment area below!