In part 1 & 2 of this series, we looked at some of the key ways in which a2z’s web-based exposition and conference features help event attendees. Today, we’ll focus on how a2z’s award-winning ChirpE mobile app solution ‘mobilizes’ your entire attendee base by converting them into smart and engaged participants.
– A fully branded, native app delivers a consistent experience in navigation, branding, and features that your attendees can always count on.
– By making view and search features accessible on easy-to-carry handheld devices, the solution enables attendees to stay engaged with the content published by exhibitors, sponsors and speakers.
“I would use the app again. I thought it was very useful.”
– NLT 2016 mobile app user (via post-show survey)
– Changes to floor plan and conference information are pushed to the event apps seamlessly, without requiring additional effort from the show organizers or app users.
– Attendees can browse and build their personalized planners without requiring WiFi/Internet connectivity.
– Built-in networking features empower registered attendees to connect and communicate with exhibitors as well as their peers in the industry.
– The mobile app also provides easy access to session handouts and participants’ notes.
“Great way of communicating papers and speakers bios.”
– ISEE 2016 mobile app user (via post-show survey)
– The in-app messaging and notification features enable mobile app users to receive timely reminders, alerts and updates.
“Getting the event notifications was great. Our search and rescue class was canceled so we were able to pick other speakers that we wanted to listen to. This app was a great addition, looking forward to next year.”
– VFRC 2016 mobile app user (via post-show survey)
– Last but not least, using the app, attendees are able to provide real-time feedback to event management about speakers, sessions, exhibits, onsite services and more.
More to explore: