- Face to Face Networking – a2z user group meetings are a great way to meet other eventprofs from the region, and to expand your list of professional contacts. There are many opportunities during the day (and Happy Hour!) to discuss challenges and innovative ideas on improving your tradeshow.
- Knowledge Sharing – Learn best practices from our team as well as from case studies shared by other a2z clients. Our session on ‘The Top 10 Things You Didn’t Know You Could do in a2z’ is always a big hit! There will be a wealth of knowledge and takeaways to immediately implement in your show cycle.
- Showcase Your Expertise – a2z user group meetings offer a forum for you to share what you know, whether you’re a seasoned tradeshow manager who has been in the trenches or are new to the industry, sharing your best practices helps others build their events and helps you refine yours!
- Product Roadmap and New Features – Find out what exciting new features, enhancements and innovations that a2z will be rolling out in the coming months!
- Meet the a2z Team – From your project and account manager to the executive team members, put a face to the name of our incredibly talented team. Take this chance to ask questions or provide critical feedback to influence future development.
There are still seats available! Please navigate to the a2z Help Center from your a2z Global Admin site or contact your a2z project manager to sign-up.
More to explore: