A mobile app is a great investment for your event, but it is just that, an investment and you want to see return on any investment that you make. To see ROI on a mobile app investment, you need your attendees to use the app and find value in the tools that it offers. Once your mobile app is built you need to broadcast its availability to your attendees.Attendees will not actively seek out a mobile app for your event. You need to make it effortless and easy for them to get it. Below are a few ways and places that you should be making your app’s download information available.
- Start Early. Begin promoting your app AT LEAST one month out from the start of the event.
- Promote Heavily. Include information and download links in every piece of your communication once the app is live. Including:
- Registration confirmations
- Hotel confirmations
- Press Releases
- Promotional Emails
- Speaker confirmations
- Make Visible on the Home Page. Add a highly visible link to the app download information from your main event website page.
- Give Quick Access Onsite. Use QR codes on large onsite signs for easy access to the app download for users. Also add you app download information to the back of registration badges.
a2z includes with the ChirpE Mobile App solution the design and deployment two promotional emails to your attendees about your mobile app. We will also utilize social media to promote your app to your audience. Historical data shows that this promotional support provided by a2z increases the mobile app ROI for our clients. We are your partner and are happy to provide any guidance you may need in how best to promote your mobile app, just reach out to your project manager with questions.
More to explore:
- ChirpE Mobile App Engages Audience at NECA 2016 Safety Conference
- Event Mobile Apps Aid Attendees Big Time at #SOFIC2016 and #AISTech 2016