Every a2z client is provided with a team of dedicated Account and Project Managers. That’s correct. Two separate, highly qualified individuals are assigned to assist with using a2z’s solutions for your event management and marketing success.
Many new clients are amazed by this, and wonder why they would possibly need two specially trained professionals to assist with their new a2z projects. If you are one of them, don’t worry, I’m going to explain why, and how best to utilize them throughout your show cycle.
Project Manager (PM):
Your a2z PM helps you with all the solutions you are currently utilizing on a2z’s platform on an ongoing basis, through the complete show cycle. Your a2z PM is the go to person for initial set up and ongoing project management as well as for getting answers to product related questions or support requirements. Here’s how to make the most of your a2z PM for your business success:
- Need best practices for the solutions you are utilizing? The project managers have deep technical knowledge of your a2z solution, and they have you covered. They will let you know the best practices for your current solution, and also advise on many effective ways to use it to match your requirements.
- Need tips and suggestions on improving your event website and promotion to the audience? Your PM has seen a lot, and we mean a lot, of event websites. If tapped, they can tell you what works best in terms of website design, navigation and content, and what should be avoided to prevent confusing your exhibitors and attendees.
- Need support? They are there for you. Your PM can provide ongoing training for you and be there when you need them. They can also set you up with our professional a2z trainer so you can become a power user.
Account Manager (AM):
Your a2z AM is your source for industry best practices and innovation. Let me explain this a bit more:
- Need help with improving your business processes? a2z’s account managers meet with event organizers face-to-face throughout the year, understanding their requirements and gathering knowledge of cool new ideas and innovations being implemented in the industry. From time to time, they will meet with you and walk through your current process and (based on their extensive experience) offer suggestions that may help you, your exhibitors, speakers and attendees.
- Need to bounce an idea around to see if it will stick? Tap into your AM and talk it through. They have heard a lot and can offer some great feedback.
- Looking to use more features from a2z? Call your AM to explain your new business requirements, and they’ll be happy to help you.
These are just a few of the reasons to contact your Account & Project Managers. Don’t be shy. We are here to help you and be partners in your long term success! With a2z assisting over 1,000 events round the year, you can rest assured that we have a wealth of knowledge to spread to you and your team.
More to explore