We are very excited with our developments in our Version 12 coming out this week. We showed a beta of the exhibit sales process to some clients last week and we heard feedback like “smooth,” “awesome,” “flexible,” “I like it,” and “easy.”
Some of the new features clients will find in Version 12 include:
- Highly configurable online exhibit sales & contract management module to make selling booth upgrades, premiums and add-ons even easier
- User-friendly exhibitor list that offers multiple views and displays rich content to promote exhibitors’ online eBooths
- Personalized walking map for attendees to plan out their show experience (on the web and mobile apps)
- Visual changes to Global Admin, the session calendar layout and event map
We also have several new additions to our native mobile apps:
- Personalized walking map is available on the native mobile apps
- A compiled video gallery of exhibitors’ uploaded videos
- Auto-sync that gives users the most current information when they open the app
- Push notifications to alert your app users to news and announcements
- Integration of mobile device calendar with personalized app itineraries
- iCloud support to automatically sync your devices based on your Apple ID
Lastly, did you know that a2z now has end-user support for you and your audiences? That’s right. Assistance is available for your event map, attendee login, exhibitor console, call for papers and speaker self-service console.
What do you think?