Hello! My name is Mike and I am attending your event. Here is my wish list that would make this event amazing for me!
1. RED CARPET TREATMENT – I want to feel important from the moment the event begins. Roll out the red carpet, take my picture, and announce my presence to everyone!
2. COMMUNICATION – I want to feel well informed on where to go, what to do, where to be when, and what resources are available to me at your event.
3. FOOD – Any food provided should be of good quality and variety. If food is not provided I want to know exactly where I can find good food in the area.
4. EDUCATION – I want to learn something new. I want to be inspired. I want to feel that I had at least one ah-ha moment, new lessons learned, and most important…that I was able to contribute to the learning experience and come away with solutions to problems that would make doing my job easier.
5. INNOVATIONS – I want to walk an exhibit floor and not be sold, but to be inspired and excited by new products, services and ideas. I want someone to really listen to me, to relate to the challenges I face, and to educate me on what they have that would make my life easier….rather than sell me on something I don’t need.
6. NETWORKING – Please give me the opportunity to connect with people I want to meet or do business with. Provide me with ways to make finding those people easier, in a way that is beneficial for everyone.
7. TAKE-A-WAYS – Give me at least 3 huge take-a-ways. I am OK with one of them being about your business or association, but the other two should be things that I can put to action immediately to improve my job performance.
8. VALUE – Show me that my time and money was well spent. Help me see the value I received, and the benefits of doing business with you again or attending your event next year.
What else would you add to this list?
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES: