Technology-driven engagement is changing the landscape in the events industry as attendees become super tech savvy and the Internet of Things becomes an integral part of their daily lives. Audiences now proactively seek context-based digital experiences that can make their event participation more meaningful and productive than ever before.
Beacon technology can help event organizers facilitate just such an experience by automatically detecting mobile devices by proximity and triggering specific actions based on an attendee’s location.
Here are seven excellent reasons why you should consider a2z’s Beacon solution for your next event:
1. One Solution, Multiple Applications
a2z’s beacon solution can support a wide range of engagement strategies at your events. Here are just a few examples:
- Alerts and reminders – Help attendees stay on the top of their game by sending them notifications about the ‘absolutely-not-to-be-missed’ attractions at the event, such as special promotions, networking events and trending sessions.
- Storytelling – Create an emotional connection with your audience by sharing interesting backstories, multimedia content, noteworthy milestones and attention-grabbing statistics about your event.
- Navigation – Drive traffic to featured exhibitors’ and sponsors’ locations by promoting these from strategic interactive locations at the event venue.
- Gamification – Provide an immersive experience to attendees by supporting scavenger hunts, social media campaigns, onsite meet ups and more.
2. Intelligent Tech
a2z’s beacon technology uses sophisticated algorithms to limit the number of notifications attendees receive, thus ensuring that they are engaged, but not overwhelmed. In addition, it does not rely on internet connectivity for sending notifications. The magic simply happens without the user needing to connect to the internet!
3. Easy to Deploy
The solution is completely hardware agnostic. a2z’s beacon technology works with any iBeacon device so that you do not have to use hardware from a2z.
4. Easy to Manage
With the beacon content management system (CMS) built-into a2z’s Global Admin, you can manage all your beacon devices and notifications from the same place where you manage all other operations for your event. Since a2z’s Global Admin is completely responsive and adaptive, you can easily make changes to beacon content from your mobile device while you are onsite.
5. Maintains User Privacy
a2z respects your audience’s privacy. a2z’s beacon technology utilizes the user’s information only to push relevant content to them. Their information is not used for any other purpose.
6. Smart Notifications
Fully integrated with a2z’s ChirpE mobile app solution, smart notifications are designed to take users to any part of the app, like a new product listing, session description, an exhibitor’s location on the online floorplan, etc.
7. Additional Revenue Opportunity
Offer some notifications to exhibitors as promotional opportunities for their special attractions on the show floor, and easily generate additional revenue for your event.
Contact us today to learn more and schedule a demo of a2z’s Beacon solution.
More to explore: