a2z’s professional services team is always looking for new ways to improve the customer support experience we provide to users of our solutions.
We are delighted to announce the recent launch of the brand new a2z Help Center. Powered by the popular cloud-based customer service platform, Zendesk, the a2z Help Center includes ticketing, self-service options, and customer support features.
Accessible from the a2z Global Admin system, the a2z Help Center provides a highly collaborative environment, allowing users to create tickets online as well as view the status of all current and historical support requests. In addition, a searchable forum has been provided for easy access to product documentation, videos, webinars and other relevant information.
The most exciting aspect of the new a2z Help Center is the a2z User Group Community. In the Community section, you can ask questions of other a2z users. Feel free to ask things about a2z as well as the events industry in general.
Features and Benefits:
- Create and track requests for technical support online.
- Receive email notifications when support tickets are created, updated or solved.
- View relevant technical documentation directly from any screen in your global admin system.
- Learn recommended processes, tips & tricks and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Submit new feature requests.
- Connect with your peers from the industry to exchange ideas and best practices with them.
Of course, our customers will continue to have access to their dedicated team of account managers and project managers. The new a2z Help Center will bring a new level of empowerment and efficiency for our customers, and we are super excited about that!
As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask your a2z project manager.
More to explore: