Calling all a2z clients! Have you registered for the upcoming user group meetings in Atlanta, GA and San Antonio, TX? If you are new to the a2z user group community and are wondering what the meetings are all about, here are the top five things the user group members love about a2z’s face-to-face events:
- The user group events are absolutely free for a2z clients. There is no registration fee, ever.
- We always want our users to be the first ones to hear about what’s new and coming soon from the house of a2z. User group meetings provide us with the perfect opportunity to share all the juicy details with you!
- The learning sessions at the a2z user group meetings provide plenty of practical tips which you can apply immediately to bring in more efficiency to your processes.
- Event managers attending the meeting get a wonderful opportunity to make new connections and brainstorm innovative ideas with their peers from the industry.
- Last but not least, we round off the day with many lighthearted moments and informal networking at the happy hour.
Here are some thoughts and feedback from a2z user group attendees in the past:
“That was a fantastic two days, at the user group meeting and workshop in Chicago. I learned so much. Many thanks to you and your team.”
“I loved, loved the user group. I was so happy that I attended. I was very impressed with your team and definitely learned some new tips and tricks.”
“a2z user group [in Dallas, TX] was great! Everyone was extremely informative, very friendly and interactive.”
“Participating in the a2z user group is all about maximizing your use of the software you already have at your fingertips in ways you didn’t even know you were being inefficient. You are able to bounce ideas off fellow colleagues in the meetings industry and a2z staff, getting invaluable feedback that will save you time and resources in the office.”
|Atlanta User Group||November 8, 2017||Atlanta, GA||Register Now|
|San Antonio (Expo! Expo!) User Group||November 27, 2017||San Antonio, TX||Register Now|