Did you know? Version 14.1 of a2zShow, released in January 2015, included four new email communication templates for exhibitors and one for speakers. The templates allow for the following:
- Move: If an exhibitor moves booths, the move letter template can be triggered to inform them of their new location on the show floor.
- Reconfiguration: If an exhibitor’s booth changes size or dimensions, the reconfiguration letter can be sent out to confirm that transaction.
- Cancellation: This template can be sent to exhibitors who cancel from the show.
- General Communication: This template can be sent at any time throughout the show cycle to communicate with exhibitors in reserved or confirmed status.
- General Communication: You can use this template to communicate with speakers about important information leading up to and during the event.
All of these templates are available for updating from the Template Management section, and for sending from the Reports > Printing & Email screen in Global Admin. If you have any questions on how to make the most of these new templates, please contact your a2z project manager for assistance.
More to explore: