Email marketers are always looking for fresh and engaging ways to convey important content to their readers. It can be challenging to think of new ways to connect with your audience with every new email. Try one of these five pieces of digital content in your next email to spice things up a bit.
1. Case Studies – You have done all of the work to research and write a case study about one of your customers or partners so make sure that you are sharing this success story with the masses. This is a great way to lend validity to your own claims about your event, products or services.
2. Testimonials – A testimonial from a customer or partner can be used as an attention grabber in your email. A third party view can strengthen your brand and help you to reach other customers in their area of business. They will feel a connection with your business.
3. Tutorial Video – Instead of literally spelling out instructions for registration, housing reservations, etc. make a simple video to explain the steps. The video takes less space in the email and the instructions will be clearer to the viewer.
4. Video Interview – Record a live interview with a few exhibitors who are willing to give away a sneak peak of the products they plan to show at your event. (This also presents a revenue opportunity.) If you plan to have entertainment at the show, include a short video clip of what the audience can expect to see. A video introduction of your Keynotes would also be more engaging than simply pasting and copying their bios into the email or to a web page.
5. Video Tour – If you are taking your event to a new city or new venue perhaps a tour of the area will get your audience excited about this new place. If your show floor is impressively big, show a video from last year’s event of just how big and how much business is waiting to be done.
Other articles that may be of interest: